United Way offers Prescription Drug Discount Cards
To help ensure residents have access to affordable prescriptions, United Way of SLO County is distributing the GoodRx, the Coast2Coast Rx and SingleCare prescription drug discount cards to anyone who does not have health insurance or needs medication not covered by their insurance. Everyone is immediately eligible to use the plan as there are no restrictions on age, health status or income. With no membership paperwork required, residents can simply pick up a card from pharmacy and clinic locations around the county or download and print a card from our website. While the cards cannot be combined, families or individuals can ask a participating pharmacy to use the card that gives the greatest discount. Use the links below to download Coast2Coast Rx and SingleCare prescription drug discount cards. If you do not have access to a printer or would like multiple copies of the cards, call United Way at (805) 541-1234.
GoodRx Discount Cards
It never hurts to have more than one discount card, check out GoodRx.com to see if their discount card is the best for you. Watch this video to see How GoodRx works!
SingleCare (Formerly FamilyWize)
United Way of San Luis Obispo partners with SingleCare (formerly FamilyWize) to provide community members with access to affordable prescription medications, ensuring greater health and financial stability.
The SingleCare prescription savings card:
- Always free to use by everyone—just show it to the pharmacist
- No registration or eligibility requirements. Use it right away!
- Save up to 80% on 10,000+ prescription medications
- Accepted at major pharmacy chains nationwide
- Sign up on SingleCare.com for additional member savings (earn $1 per eligible script!!)
- Works whether you’re insured or underinsured
- Unlimited uses
How do I get a card?
- Download and print a card on SingleCare.com
- Text "family" to 700700 to receive a card on your phone (Message and data rates may apply. SingleCare Terms and Conditions)
- Download the free SingleCare mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
Price Look-up Tool:
- Check the SingleCare price on your prescriptions by going to SingleCare.com or by downloading the free SingleCare mobile app. Simply enter the drug name, dosage, and zip code to find the lowest price at a nearby pharmacy.
How it works:
SingleCare negotiates fair drug prices directly with major pharmacies like CVS, Walmart, and Walgreens. We pass the savings onto our members, free of charge.
To start saving with SingleCare, a member just needs to show the savings card to their pharmacist every time they fill a prescription at a participating pharmacy. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
Members can use their card as often as they want. Cards do not expire. Cards may also be used for family members’ prescriptions and shared with friends.
San Luis Obispo Rx Card
Create and print your FREE discount prescription drug coupon card by clicking here. This discount prescription drug card will provide you with Rx medication savings of up to 80% at thousands of pharmacies across the country including CVS, Walmart, Kroger, Walgreens, Albertsons and their affiliates. You can create as many cards as you need. We encourage you to create multiple cards and send to friends and family members via one of the many available options. The Card is pre-activated and can be used immediately! About Us.
Website by: OneEach Technologies