2012 California State Employees Charitable Campaign
During the months of September and October all San Luis Obispo County State Employees will be given the opportunity to participate in CSECC and contribute to any 501(c)3 of their choice. Training presentation for Key Campaigners at CDCR (California Men's Colony) and Atascadero StateHospital (ASH) have beenscheduled on September 14th and September 19th respectively. Pledge forms will be delivered to all other Key Campaigners nolater than September 21st. If you have not received a pledge form by Friday October 5th, please contact Horace Morana (805) 541-1234 x15. You can also download a pledge form for by clicking here.
2012 Campaign Highlights
- The CSECC web page has been newly redesigned. There you can download training manuals, logos & templates, find a charity by name, zip code or keyword and learn more about the 2012 campaign. Click here for the new CSECC web site.
- The layout for the 2012 pledge form has been improved. It will be much easier to fill out and detailed instructions are provided in the back of the pledge form.
- The minimum donation for 2012 will be increased to $5/month. If you are currently enrolled at $2/month you will not need to increase your deduction.
- Employees Can Donate to Any Recognized 501(c)3. This includes: the Arts, PTAs, Religious Institutions, community-based organizations and of course United Way of San Luis Obispo County.
- All pledge forms (even if you are continuing or declining) should be returned to your Key Campaigner no later than Friday October 26th.
2012 Participating Agencies