United Way of San Luis Obispo County Board of Directors
United Way of San Luis Obispo County is an independent nonprofit corporation governed by a Board of local volunteers. It is affiliated by membership with United Way of America but addresses local needs as determined by our local communities. By encouraging our community members to give, advocate and volunteer, we work to highlight critical health and human service issues and focus support and contributions where the need is greatest.
Board of Directors 2012-2013
- Carla Berkefeld, Glenn Burdette
- Laurent Bernad, Promega Biosciences, Inc.
- Dr. Penny Borenstein, San Luis Obispo County
- Karaline Bridgeford, Youth Board President
- Kathleen Choal, KSBY
- Christine Johnson, City of Morro Bay
- Cindy Langford, The Pampered Chef
- John Lindsey, PG&E
- Ian Parkinson, San Luis Obispo County Sheriff's Office
- Char Storlie, Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc.
- Courtney Kienow
- Frank Fertschneider, Retired
- Thomas Sullivan, Retired